TEOK: The end of Kasstrat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TEOK: The end of Kasstrat

The end of Kasstrat. RPGs knights, rogues, awesomeness Reborn and better than ever.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Felix42

Felix42

Location : Location..........In.......a......cave! Of shadows! And......death! That's all that I have.

RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Empty
PostSubject: RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call!   RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:41 am

Yo! This topic is about what you think about RPGs. Like 'em? Then say why here! Don't like 'em? Then say why here. Mix thoughts? Then say both!
Back to top Go down
Poke_ur_it!

Poke_ur_it!

Location : you'll never know..... alright, im right beside you! (jking)

Character stats.
Health:
RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Left_bar_bleue100/100RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Abilities:
RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Left_bar_bleue150/150RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic points:
RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call!   RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:08 pm

people, go join the other rpg at rpg land!!!
its sad... no one wants to join TT.TT so we cant play....
Sad
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

Location : Location..........In.......a......cave! Of shadows! And......death! That's all that I have.

PostSubject: Re: RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call!   RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:28 pm

So?! We played at the RPGplace just fine. Well, you are right......but this topic is not about that! It is about what you think about RPGs!
Back to top Go down
Poke_ur_it!

Poke_ur_it!

Character stats.
Health:
RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Left_bar_bleue100/100RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Abilities:
RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Left_bar_bleue150/150RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
Magic points:
RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Left_bar_bleue1000/1000RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call!   RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:03 pm

heh, wasnt in the right mind before.... anyway, i think rpgs are a great way to waste time..... (that sounds like i dont like em doesnt it?)
well, anything that is somewhat fun and wastes time is fine with me (lol, im too carefree with this)
Back to top Go down
Felix42

Felix42

PostSubject: Re: RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call!   RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 9:45 pm

Carefree? That is all you can say? Well, RPGs are fun, but it really goes to see how the RPGS go.
Back to top Go down
KnightLight
Neonflash

Character stats.
Health:
RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Left_bar_bleue250/250RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Abilities:
Magic points:

PostSubject: Re: RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call!   RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 9:36 am

Felix42 wrote:
Carefree? That is all you can say? Well, RPGs are fun, but it really goes to see how the RPGS go.
Heh.
Back to top Go down
https://teok.darkbb.com
Poke_ur_it!

Poke_ur_it!

Character stats.
Health:
Abilities:
Magic points:

PostSubject: Re: RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call!   RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:19 am

ahh dont add one word comments!!

well i guess they're fun when you like the topic/subject thing...
i guess it really depends on the people and the topic thing

pretty good still, they arent at the top of my list
Back to top Go down
KnightLight
Neonflash

Character stats.
Health:
RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Left_bar_bleue250/250RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)
Abilities:
Magic points:

PostSubject: Re: RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call!   RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:33 am

Srsly, I'm the founder... I can do what I want.
Back to top Go down
https://teok.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call!   RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RPGs: COOL!!!!! Or........bad? That's your call!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TEOK: The end of Kasstrat :: RPG talk-
Jump to: